Marriage Relationship Course
The Marriage Relationship Course is for couples who are married or engaged to be married, and who want to strengthen or restore their relationship and grow in love and intimacy.
The course is based on Biblical principles but designed for both Christians and non-Christians.
The Marriage Relationship Course is unique in helping couples to explore key aspects of marriage relationships, develop intimacy and strengthen their relationships.
This course is delivered in three ways:
1. Over three sessions spread over a period of three weeks
2. Residential course over a weekend, from Friday to Saturday evening.
3. Whole day - mainly Saturday
The course includes a dinner for the couples following the last session.
1. Introductions, Foundations of a good marriage, Why relationships get into trouble?
2. How relationships get into trouble, Experiencing healing and restoration.
3. Building unbreakable relationship, Increasing love and intimacy
Choose a course to attend
|Type||Location||Start date||End Date|
|Week End||Grace Assembly, Croydon||23/02/2018||24/02/2018|
|Whole Day||LCBC Kennington||28/05/2018||28/05/2018|
|Whole Day||Grace Assembly, Croydon||31/08/2018||01/09/2018|
|3 Evenings for 3 Weeks||Grace Assembly, Croydon||10/08/2018||24/08/2018|
|Residential (Friday - Saturday)||Haywards Heath||01/06/2018||02/06/2018|